Signs & Symptoms of Early Pregnancy | Early Pregnancy Test
For women who have a regular monthly menstrual cycle, the earliest and most reliable sign of pregnancy is a missed period. Sometimes women who are pregnant have a very light period, losing only a little blood. Another way to find out is to use a home pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant.
Few Signs and Symptoms of Early Pregnancy
- Every woman is different and not all women will notice all these symptoms
- It’s common to feel tired, or even exhausted, during pregnancy, especially during the first 12 weeks or so
- Hormonal changes taking place in your body at this time can make you feel tired, nauseous, emotional and upset
- You may feel sick and you may vomit
- This is commonly known as morning sickness, but it can happen at any time of the day or night.
If you’re sick all the time and can’t keep anything down, contact us at 9310 2389.
Our doctors can provide an early pregnancy assessment service to non-acute care for women who have pain and/or bleeding in the first 13 weeks and six days of pregnancy. Some women will require more than one visit before a diagnosis is made. If medical management is required, it is arranged for a subsequent date.